Honorable Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naraku21 says HAI!!

2 posters

Go down

Naraku21 says HAI!! Empty Naraku21 says HAI!!

Post  Naraku21 Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 am

Well, I want to start by saying, Hi my name is John, I enjoy long walks on the beach and jack off to Miley cryus.....but not the shower pics of miley, im talking straight up hannah jack my nana, ya digg? Furthermore, I know the website owner (who doesnt..?) and he gives me free cookies!! . I also draw people Pictures when they ask!!

If anyone feels like they have any questions, feel free to sit down and talk with me over soom good macaroni pictures, as I find myself to by quite the artist with the macaroni....I once got in a fight with susan, she is a big kid....I wish i was in 3rd grade....but anyways she said that mine was doo doo , but she is a slut so what does susan know? Yea...I seen what she let joey do to her nose......Thats nasty susan, boogers belong in a neatly folded napkin and discarded into a waste container, not in joey's mouth.

Anyways, enough about me, What is up with everyone?

Aim : Naraku21
GB : Naraku21Xx (DONT HACK ME PLZ, IM A 2k!!!!!!!!)

Naraku21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Naraku21 says HAI!! Empty Re: Naraku21 says HAI!!

Post  FaTaL Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 am

Welcome John,

I really hope you enjoy your stay here and we will make sure everything runs great.

FaTaL
Admin

https://honorablegaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum